Below you will find the most popular articles of the past month. Check them out to make sure you have not missed any.
- 7 Tips to Keep Windows XP Fast and Responsive: Windows XP is a landmark in Microsoft’s history. After a couple of unstable releases, Windows XP ironed out all the creases. Even today, Windows XP is more stable and considered a better OS than Vista by many.
- Security Friday: Anatomy of a PC Virus: The common cold infects a person’s respiratory system, manifested by sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, and cough. It spreads through the air when an infected person coughs and sneezes, and through contact with an infected person’s saliva or nasal emissions. The common cold virus breaks into cells within the lining inside our noses and settles there, using the cells’ ability to multiply for it to spread and infect its host. Worse comes to worst, common cold can lead to sinusitis, pneumonia, or even bronchitis, if not properly treated. That’s how human viruses work.
- 11 Undiscovered Website Ideas to Steal and Make You Rich: It’s no secret: great ideas make the web spin around. Community-based sites and web applications are rapidly becoming hot property. Young entrepreneurs are making startling amounts of money with simple ideas that connect people and places. Fancy becoming one of them?
- AOL Acquires Social Networking Site Bebo for $850 Million: AOL will be acquiring the social media network Bebo for 850 million dollars. The deal comes in the aftermath of Yahoo’s reported courting for the site.
- Awareness Test: The Internet is the land of short attention spans. No doubts about that. What about you, do you think you aware of everything that is going on around the websites that you visit? Check the video below, basically you need to count how many passes the white team makes.
- 5 Ways to Make Your Web Surfing More Productive: Many of us could certainly manage our time more wisely while online. Bloggers in particular are surfing the Web daily and can be easily distracted from more important work. There are many ways to curb your wayward surfing and streamline your Internet experience, however, starting with the following five: