Supply chain management can be a difficult undertaking in today’s competitive business environment, especially when trying to balance cost control in the process. Because of this, keeping up with the latest trends, technologies, and insights, is essential to ensuring a successful supply chain.
The biggest problem for a supply chain manager or business owner is often that there is simply too much to keep track of, and too little time to sort through the necessary information. With so many moving parts, large inventories, and fluctuating prices, it would be near-impossible to operate on a large-scale without an effective enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
Optimize Your Supply Chain with Sage Enterprise Management Software
When it comes to creating enterprise resource planning software, Sage has years of experience making the best software out there to help your business grow. Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) is an all-encompassing ERP solution with everything you need to manage every aspect of your business, including supply chain management.
Speak with Sage software consultants about Sage EM (formerly Sage X3) and they will tell you that it is a reputable product used by a number of companies around the world. Users often note its intuitiveness, customizability, and ability to meet any business-size needs.
When it comes to managing your supply chain, Sage EM can optimize these aspects of your business:
- Track and effectively manage the purchasing process from start to finish.
- Use smart analytical tools to gain insights into your transactions and how your suppliers are performing.
- Seamless integration into your existing accounting infrastructure with automatic data input.
- Quickly access information about your business partners and products purchased.
- Real-time delivery-status monitoring.
- Quality control (QC) functions that provide traceability of inventory quantities.
- User-definable inventory control.
- A repository of standard product information used in sales, purchasing, warehousing, and production.
- Forward and backward tracing of all transactions to ensure quality control.
- Ability to add inventory replenishment rules.
- Manage your sales with access to information on price lists, discounts, and carriers.
- Quote customers, book orders, manage contracts, display and allocate goods from stock, and manage the dispatch and loan of goods.
- Quick and effective order processing.
- Use a wide variety of pricing methods in order to satisfy customers as well as gain profit.
- Sage EM’s powerful tools empower you to do better business and thus satisfy your customers.
- Use customer service capabilities to organize and manage marketing campaigns and other special events.
- Gain effective relationship management across your business.
- Sales support tools for managing customer experience activities.
Contact an ERP Consultant for a Seamless Integration
ERP consultants can integrate Sage EM effortlessly into your business for smooth operation and optimal business growth. Not only do they install the software into your existing system, but they will also provide necessary training and support in order to ensure your business is running smoothly and as it should.
So if you’re thinking of making the switch then contact an ERP consultant who can guide you seamlessly through the process of adopting an ERP solution into your business.